VYF works to prevail over barriers that thwart a child’s progress in the society. Our 30 year experience has helped us build a repository of knowledge and skills in understanding the specific needs of children from dismal origins. VYF with its unique teaching model ensures that a child grows up seamlessly to be part of the larger community where life is self-sustainable. VYF believes that development is possible only when the poorest of poor has access to education, mental and physical health-care, shelter and nutrition and we work tirelessly towards this goal. What sets VYF apart is “Atmano mokshartam jagaddhitaya cha” – Live for your own liberation and for the good of others. We impart, life enhancing values.

VYF has various programmes that are focused on children in difficult circumstances. These programs essentially focus on education, mental and physical health care, nutrition, shelter and vocational training. The money that you contribute will go towards these programmes

We guarantee complete transparency to our donors. Accounts and programs are audited regularly and strict guidelines as per international standards are maintained

On an average, 80% of the money raised by VYF goes towards planning and implementing our programmes and the rest of the 20 % goes for administration

No . VYF, works solely on individual sponsorship, although we are open to and desire corporate sponsorship

As an NGO we have no objection to the meeting, however, God forbid, you are unable to continue your support, the child may feel demoralized

Yes, all contributions to VYF are eligible for 50% tax exemption under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.