NEWS & MEDIA
Holi celebrations across projects – Orphan boys at Chembur Children’s Home could colour and fill their hearts with festive joy! The boys played an organic, natural holi with the colours distributed on behalf of everyone by VYF. Organic colours were also distributed across projects i.e. Sandhyalaya, Soup Kitchen and Little Lamps. Click here to view the colorful celebration.
- First Edition of Awaazein was launched. An elocution competition among children of Project Sandhyalaya. Click here to view the video.
- A volunteer workshop on “ Staying Motivated and Team Work” was conducted by Ms. Piya Mukherjee . View the highlights here.
- Sandhyalaya students participated in a cyclothon to show their support towards saving natural resources and conserving the environment! To view the video Click here
- On the joyous occasion of our country’s Independence Day and VYF turning 30,sharing the Spirit of VYF through Sandhyalaya alumnus Mangala. The lessons and songs which inspired her to meet the challenges of life , bringing up her son as a single parent repairing peoples’ shoes – today being the helping hand in her “mohalla” – for young and old alike – all survival skills & human values she credits learning from VYF! Lets hear from her
Her journey epitomes the journey of VYF!”.
- Social Responsibility Forum of NMIMS has organized an NGO Mela on 2nd August, 2017 at NMIMS Campus, Vile Parle (W) VYF will be participating for the third consecutive year.
- VYF students participated in the Solo Dance, Group Dance, Singing and Art Competition at Jamnabai School’s event organised by the school’s Alumni – “JNAA-Cascade – Aashayein” scheduled on 5th August, 2017. Click here to view the video of same.